If you´d like to see where I´m all about, I put some photos here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jessicarcampo/Moz
The majority are of Namaacha, of my host family and their house. A few of me so you know that I still exist. The end of the album is Ile, my house, the beautiful mountains, etc. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look happy!!
Gorgeous.
These are beautiful. I especially like the few that are portraits of the kids.
I agree with skybluebye: You look happier (and more tan!) than I've seen you in a long time.
Hello Mate!!!!! Beautiful Pictures! I know the house is going to be an awful load of work.. but living and teaching there is worth it, eh?
You look amazing, and happy, and tan.
Lets try and talk soon (I know... I know we spoke christmas!)
But I need your address (email it? ) So I can send you awesomely amazing British & Beligumy things.
I'm thinking a sonic screw driver could help you out with the leaky roof. (ah, just watched the Dr. Who Xmas speical.. I blame you!)
Post a Comment