Friday, November 16, 2007

I spoke too soon. It was dysentery...

Next week, not only does model school start, but we also get our site placements. My stress level is rising as I sit here. I feel like the PC experience ranges drastically depending on your site, and I see myself going slowly insane if I'm too isolated from other English speakers. We'll see. Check up on me often.

Things that I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving
Being off my meds so I can finally have a birthday beer
Being off my meds in general
Having a more steady internet connection so I can check out the song that Kate wrote for me

2 comments:

susan xoxo said...

Hi love. My text messages are messed up ( i sent 2 today ).. I can't tell if they are sending. They go into my outbox , but not into my sent box. Since they are expensive I don't want to resend them too often.
I hope you get more steady internet. I wish we could talk on skype. That'd be amazing. Miss you! Get well soon. MWAH

Jenny Roth said...

Get well soon, Jessie!
And now that I can see your blog, update us more often. Let me know what they are doing to help you and when you are healthy again.
Good news: I just looked up dysentery on wikipedia, and the only long term results it listed were lactose intolerance. And you were already lactose intolerant! Joke's on the dysentery.