Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Phone glitch

The phone glitch has been corrected. I’m in the “denial” stage of the mourning process. I am still hoping that the fixing of the glitch is temporary. My weekly phone conversation with Susan has been a morale booster. There’s something surreal about discussing British pop culture in the heart of Africa. I felt like I should be back in Philadelphia pacing the sidewalk in front of the townhouse instead of the red clay of my front lawn. My life will be more foreign without the ability to discuss John Barrowman once a week.

Speaking of foreignness, I’m cooking beans by manner of lit carbon for lunch. Aside from beans, not much has been going on. I gave a test yesterday on the digestive system, and so far the grades have been pretty decent. Next stop: cardiac system.

1 comment:

susan xoxo said...

Errr fuck. AND I tried to call you with my calling card and it just wouldn't ring.
When will I get to talk to you matey.
Phone glitch, please return!!!!!!!