Lake Malawi. Like I said before; looks like a beach, feels like a beach, but tastes like fresh water. It's criminal. Think I might have to live here after I finish Peace Corps.
Our guide in Nkhotakota holding a tree sausage. Elephants eat them. They also weigh about 10-20 kg each.
Joy and I in Nkhotakota. The rooms of the hotel were named things like, "Slytherin", "Ravenclaw", "Hufflepuff", etc. Imagine that to the left of me there is a beautiful beach lit by the moonlight.
Adam on a bike taxi. I thought you should see how we travel down here in Sub-Saharan Africa. I'm waiting for Adam to send me a picture of myself on a bike taxi.
Hippo! Probably the least attractive sounding animal in the animal kingdom.
Elephants!
I spy, some Impalas! These guys really creeped me out. They looked at us like they were plotting to overthrow our species. But, they're also gorgeous, so I might even let them.
And finally, unlikely travel companions: from left to right, Eric, Joy, Me, and Adam. We're all un-showered on 3 hours of sleep. At least that's my excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment